Any experience of Buying/Selling Home with Agents?

I am planning to buy a home with Agent. Do you have any experience as I heared not good reputation. Any guidance will be appriciated.

@elianalucy to say that “agents don’t have a good reputation” (if that’s what you’re saying) is a laughably broad statement. There are very talented and very incompetent people in any profession. Making a blanket judgment of an entire industry of people just doesn’t make sense.

I have had good an bad experiences with agents so I know it can go either way, depending on a lot of different variables.

Agree to Sean Jean. I’ve had mostly good experience with agents. Some were not the best. I found that the best way to choosing an agent is by reading their reviews, and seeing their active and sold history.

Another good litmus test for an agent is to send them an email, text or voicemail, and just wait. Watch your clock and see how long it takes them to respond to you.

If they get back to you within 12 minutes, 12 hours, 12 days, or never, that’s what you can expect from them when interested buyers start calling them.

Observing their response time is an important part of the job interview before you hire them.