Any Georgia land investors in the forum?

Any land investors in the state of Georgia? The reason I’m asking is because from what I understand, no matter how small or large the deal is, I was told that the state requires that you use an attorney. Is this true or just conjecture?


Yes for any RE transfer an attorney is required to do the closing. A title company, like ours can do the title work but an attorney is required.

@mregreen yes but it’s a great collection state

@steveh Eric I do some deals in GA. Send contact information to [email protected]