Beyond Land.com - Where to Search for Vacant Land Deals

What are some good websites to find vacant land for the best deal? Land.com what else ? :pray:

@jr2323 I’ve been using LandSearch a lot lately. Here’s a video you might find helpful in staying on top of any deals that fit your criteria.

2 Likes

The “best” deals are “off market” that you find yourself.

Usually there’s a reason they are not for sale on any listing site - often the price is too small to attract a broker’s interest, or there’s some problem with the land (access, junk house, slope, wetland, etc. )

But sometimes you can find a nice city lot for way less than MLS listings.

I use regrid.com, focus and filter, pull a list, clean and filter some more, then mail and / or text to start conversations with possible sellers.

Other folks use propstream, same general approach.

If I’m looking “on market” then I used the land.com network, redfin and zillow, and look for older and fsbo listings.

4 Likes

Scott - is there a reason you prefer regrid? Looks expensive.

2 Likes

I too have wondered about regrid. Some people seem like die hard fans. But why?

Have you tried looking around on FB marketplace? Sometimes you can find some gems there.

$10 is expensive? Compared to what?

Private Property Lands is a great website to find the best vacant land deals in Texas. You can also explore platforms like LandWatch, Zillow Land, and Land And Farm for a wide selection of properties. Happy land hunting!