Co-working with Land Investors

My business associate, Quinn Bilodeau, and I are taking a six-month work away (November 2020-April 2021). Since we are not location dependent, we figured that we might as well take advantage of the opportunity to explore cities across the United States. Our intention for the trip is to build connections with goal-oriented and high-achieving real estate investors.

In December, we will be in Austin, TX. For that timeframe, we would be interested in co-working or meeting up with other land investors.

If this is something that you might be interested in, please feel free to submit your information in the form below:

https://forms.gle/qiK5K9VFASYe...

That sounds like fun. How are you able to get your mail if you are on the road for such an extended time?

1 Like

@donyost For anyone starting out in the land business, I would highly suggest obtaining a virtual mailbox. You can learn more about it here: https://retipster.com/travelingmailboxreview/

Hope that helps!

1 Like

@danielbear and Quinn have been staying at my house for the last two weeks or so and it has been AWESOME having them as co-workers and guests. The usual routine is exercise/breakfast then a solid day of working on the land business in a shared office followed by some local exploring.

We have gleaned several tips and tricks from each other since we're working side by side. The funny thing is that some things that seem like minor tasks that I do have a big impact on Daniel and Quinn's business and some things that they don't even realize they're doing have had me rethinking my business as well.

It's just been an awesome and rare opportunity to spend some time with a high performing land investor since this business can be very isolated. If you've got a little extra space in your driveway and office, I'd highly recommend taking some time to meet up with these guys.

4 Likes

@donyost As others have indicated, we have a virtual mailbox for our land business as well.

1 Like