Hello partners! Need help with appraisal!

Which one our partners here consider the best app for land/property appraisal? What the most used? I’ll appreciate a hint! Thanks !!:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

@davbrausa I’m still making some tweaks to this video, but since you asked, I’ll share what I’ve got so far here.

I’m not saying Zillow is the best at everything but can be useful for quite a few things in most markets.

2 Likes

Hi @davbrausa. As @retipsterseth says in his video, there is more than one way to skin a cat here. The goal for appraisal is to get the most accurate answer you can and that requires using the most accurate data you can get your hands on. There are three steps:

1. Get comps that are very similar and geographically in range to the property you want to appraise.
  2. Raw data is almost always dirty so the next thing you need to do is remove any duplicates. Duplicates will skew your results.
  3. Finally, you need to remove any outliers. Outliers are comps that are priced much too high or much too low compared to the bulk of your data.

Once, you’ve completed these steps, you are able to determine the value of a property with a fair amount of confidence. Without these 3 steps you end up with GIGO - garbage in, garbage out.

Price Boss was designed to help you easily import hundreds of comps and buzz through these steps with both speed and control (you can easily identify and delete comps that don’t make sense).

Feel free to download a free 10-day trial at https://priceboss.io.

1 Like

@hzonder thank you for your help!

@retipsterseth thank you for your help and the video!

1 Like