Hey from Alabama - new member with tons of questions

Hey from Alabama! I’m new to this forum, but I’ve looked at land investing for a good while now. I actually am a member of Adam Carroll’s Shred group, and I’m having great success. I’ve been married for 25 years this November, and my wife and I, in one year of using the Shred method, have paid off student loans we’ve been carrying around for all 25 years of our marriage.

In fact, since June of this year alone, we’ve paid off $34,289.50 of student loan principal, where, in the previous 24 years, we paid only $19,275.72 on our loan’s prinicpal, and over $51,000 in interest (this year we’ve paid only $406.08 in interest).

I know this seems like an infomercial for Shred so far, but Shred has led me here.

I’m 51, and do well in my W2 job. For my entire career, I’ve worried about layoffs and what could happen next, and I want the benefits of owning my own business, doing raw land and owning condos.

I’m excited to be here, and wondering, what is a good path forward with land investing in this community - the Land Investing Masterclass or Land Investing Foundations?

And I know this probaby gets asked a lot, but what are some student success stories here?

Hey @michael-c-jones, welcome to the forum! Great to see you here. It sounds like you’ve had great success with The Shred Method… it’s such a brilliant way to get rid of debt. I’m still kind of shocked it isn’t a more common thing people do by default.

Note: If anyone doesn’t know what we’re talking about, you can learn more about it in this podcast episode.

If you’re looking to get right into the land flipping business, the Land Investing Masterclass is the best place to start. It’ll show you everything you need to know.

Land Investing Foundations is a good primer as well if you have zero experience in real estate. It will show you a lot of the more elementary aspects before you jump into starting your business, and you can get a nice discount on it if you sign up for it at the same time as the masterclass (you’ll see this discount on the checkout page if you get that far).

As for some success stories, you can see a small handful of them here. There are MANY more stories like these, but a lot of them aren’t published, unfortunately… not everyone wants to publicize their success and I’m also pretty bad at hounding people to document their success stories for me, but believe me, I hear about them every week, whatever it’s worth. :slight_smile:

@retipsterseth @Michael-C-Jones – Always impressed at your drive to learn more, Michael! And Seth, THANK YOU for the resources here at RETipster. We’re excited to be helping people expand their wealth building capacity right along side you!

1 Like