Is anyone using PRYCD to calculate your offer prices?

Is anyone here using Prycd.com for your offer prices?

Hi Pavel,

I'm currently using prycd and have grown to really love it. I was skeptical at first, but after spot checking counties and getting deals back, I can honestly say I'm believer now. Not to mention I'm not spending days trying to price my offers anymore. They offer a 7-day free trial on all of there plans so I recommend at least trying it out to see what you think! The owners of the site are super responsive to feedback and answering questions as well.

Cody

4 Likes

I’ve used it on a 4300 unit mailer and just sent another 4000 unit mailer. The first mailer yielded 6 going to closing and 5 making it through title.

3 Likes

Hmm, I may have to check them out!

@pavel said in Offer price:

Prycd.com

Prycd.com sounds like a great company to use to find what you’re going to offer.

Thank you for posting your thoughts.

@jawollbrink (@Justinsliva and @codyburnhart please feel free to intervene) i’ve been using PRYCD since a couple of months but i think i’m not using it at 100% and i suspect my offers may be not always on point (most of the times way too low).
Would it be possible for you to kindly share the settings you use to price your offer in terms of pricing model (geo, city, county), targeted acreage and if you use min and max purchase price (that i understand being used by the system only when tbe county pricing is adipted, according to both the disclaimer on the fikter and an answer the support provided to a request of mine on this specific topic)?
Many thanks guys!
Arturo

@arturo said in Is anyone using PRYCD to calculate your offer prices?:

nswer the support provided to a request of mine on this specific topic)?

This would be very useful for everyone too to understand the best use.