Is it possible to keep my low rates while moving mortgage to LLC?

For reference, I have Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans) as the lender (gave me the best rates at the time) and I’m not sure if anyone had any experience with it. I did the “house hack” method so the FHA loan and low rates were great. I saw something about a due-on-sale clause and a mortgage acceleration clause.

I don’t want to give up my current rates. If there’s no option I’ll keep them in my name but if there’s a way to transfer to LLC without having to mess with my rates or financing or whatever I’d be very happy

@land_master what does MFH mean? Multi-Family Housing?

I’ve heard that with subject-to deals, even if the lender has a due on sale clause, a lot of them won’t care as long as the payments keep coming in. This may be different when there’s a huge change in the interest rate, but maybe it’s a case-by-case thing.

@land_master

1. find and read your agreements
  2. they probably have “due on sale” clauses
  3. the people who sell courses on “subject-to” will tell you that “banks never enforce that” - but I’ve seen evidence to the contrary.
  4. if all else fails you can always call the bank and ask.

Contact the bank and tell them that your financial advisor has told you to put the house into a LLC for estate planning purposes. Ask for the person to speak with to get all of the paperwork correct on their side.
FYI, I have done this with Trusts a number of times without a problem, but in the case of a rental property my insurance rates went up significantly. For some reason the insurance companies like individuals over entities.
Good luck!