Is there an existing List/Resource to find Cash Buyers for our Land Deals? ( Big Fish )

Hey Everyone,

I’m looking into buying land like most of us, but at first, I’d like to pass my leads or deals off to some of the bigger fish while I’m learning different parts of the business. I feel more confident about getting leads than I do about negotiating, dealing, selling land, etc.

I see that there are cash buyers here and there, but I wanted to know if there is a network of cash buyers or a list of cash buyers I can work with to pass leads to. I would ultimately like to have the lower 48 states covered so I can field leads in any state. I know there are resources here to build a list. I am looking for an existing list or network to work with. I don’t understand why they are hidden and need found like an easter egg.

I see a lot of land buying companies having entire networks, so I know it’s possible. I just haven’t done the networking to build up my network. I also see that house wholesalers/flippers have these types of resources available.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

@bailey346 this sounds similar to what Peter Nukasani does, who we interviewed in episode 150. I believe he built his list in many different ways, including direct mail, texting, social media, and other networking efforts.

If you want to use direct marketing of any kind, there is a way to pull a list of all the recent cash buyers in an area using any data service. Here’s a video that shows how it works with ListSource (Note: you don’t need to use ListSource for this, you could easily take the same filtering criteria and apply it to whatever data service you’re using).

Keep in mind, there will be a lot of waste with this method… because many people will ignore your mail and/or won’t “join the VIP buyers list” or whatever you tell them to do, but this could be one way to contact the most relevant buyers in your market who would might make sense to be on your list.

@retipsterseth Thanks. I’ll probably try network on social media first. I guess I should be glad that my buyer list will be private. I’ll give that pod a listen. Thank you