Land Focused Agent

Hi Everyone! My name is Mike Mulhearn, and I’m an agent who focuses on Land and Commercial property in GA. I think I first stumbled upon RETipster nearly 2 years ago, while trying to learn more about the land side of development. A little about me, I started a residential construction company which was my beginning to understanding real estate, and after graduating from Virginia Tech with a real estate degree, I transitioned into brokerage. I work for Realty Atlanta, which has been a land specialized brokerage since its inception in 1986. Throughout the years, the company has been involved in thousands of transactions with builders, developers, and investors alike. Our network for disposition is truly impressive. Since 2020, we’ve expanded into Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Alabama as well. If anyone has any questions about anything, don’t hesitate to reach out!

@mikemulhearn - Welcome and thanks for the post.

@mikemulhearn

Hey Mike, welcome to the community. I actually have a property on the market with an agent in GA. It’s in Ellijay in the mountains. My wife and I love the Blue Ridge area and we were considering building a cabin on it, but we don’t love the lot or the community that much. We still have plans to get a place up there. Best of luck to you!

@mikemulhearn Welcome! What counties in Georgia do you specialize in besides Fulton county, where Atlanta is?