Land Investing Mastermind

Hi All. A few REtipster members and I started up a Land Investing Mastermind last week. Weekly calls and ongoing correspondence. If you're looking to take your business to the next level and/or could use some additional accountability, perhaps this is right for you. We have one experienced investor (50+ deals) and a few newer but hungry land investors. Unfortunately one of our members is bailing for personal reasons. Would love to add one or two members to the group. If interested, please reach out and let's explore whether it's a good fit. Thanks.

I would be interested depending on if I can make the logistics work.

@stevel Thanks for your interest. I don't believe there is a way to "private message" you through this forum (someone please correct me if there is), so could you please email me at [email protected] and we'll go from there. Thanks.

@hmetzinger Just wanted to let you know, there is a Chat feature, which basically works like a direct message / private message. If you hover over another user's name or profile pic, a menu will pop-up that includes a button for "Chat". If you want to refer back to chat messages, or see someone's response to yours, there's a button like a "cartoon bubble" in the upper right corner of the screen.

I just figured this out over the weekend, so wanted to pass it forward since you asked. :-)

1 Like

@dl7573 Good to know, thank you David.

@hmetzinger Hi Harry, wondering if this invite is still open?

Thanks,

Jamie Meyer

@jamiemeyer Hi Jamie, sorry, spots have been filled. I encourage you to start your own. Would be happy to share our structure and answer any questions you may have.

1 Like