Leads can call directly from your Website w/ "Ringblaze" (Deal Ends Soon)

I typically do Deal Spotlights as a video format, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to do one before the deal ends, so I wanted to share here!

Essentially I highlight some really cool tech/software/apps that are on a sale/deal and can add value to your investing business.

Full Disclaimer, I am not using this app right now... but it's definitely WORTH checking out if you're taking phone call leads.

It's called Ringblaze ( www.appsumo.com/ringblaze )

What is it: Talk to potential leads in real time via phone as they browse your website

What is the deal: 1 time payment starting at $59 - yes... one time payment (Lifetime Deal)

Why I think this will add value to investors:

1) Take calls directly from your website, make it super easy for your leads to contact you

2) You can assign calls to team members

3) They have a widget that can be added to WordPress sites easily

4) All the lead needs to do is click on the phone icon to instantly connect with you or your team

5) You can choose your own phone number in any area

NOTE: Typically Appsumo has awesome refund policies, but because this a service that uses time and that cannot be refunded, there is NO Refund with this purchase. But I think at a one time cost for $59 (it can go up if you want more users and monthly minutes) - this is a very low risk item if you're looking for another way to channel leads.

Here's how it would look like on your site:

Where to purchase: www.appsumo.com/ringblaze