New and excited!

Hi everyone!

My name is Greg Wilkins, I am from Upstate NY. I am a Registered Nurse by trade and really love helping others. I have always made that my life’s mission as well as taking care of me. I have recently wanted to find a way to start making some more money on the side and have always been interested in RE, but I just didn’t know how to get the ball rolling. I have finally pulled the trigger and am excited to be here.

I fancy myself a people person and love to meet and connect with new people and try to as much as I can. I am in for all the pointers and connections possible. I will also be of any help to any of you, if anyone here might need a hand. I am treading the scary waters of being new in this space and I am ready to get the ball rolling. I will try not to bump posts as that is annoying and I will try not to ask repeat questions.

Thank you for having me and I would love to connect with any newbies like myself or any seasoned pros that would offer and help at all!

@gwilkins234

Hi Greg. Nice to talk with you. I am new as well to land business. My family owns a restaurant in Bessemer Alabama. I help manage the building in which the restaurant is located and I have a couple of turn key rental properties. I bought the land master course and just finished Module One. Look forward to learning and contributing.

1 Like

Hi @gwilkins234, welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. It’s great to have you hear and I’m excited to see where this business takes you!

@gwilkins234 you are in the right place to start! Welcome onboard.

Hey friends!

Thanks for the encouragement. I am a firm believer in the old adage “it takes a village”. We can all certainly learn from each other. Looking forward to spending more time and interacting on here!