New Member hitting the ground running!

Hey guys! My name is Ryan and I, along with my business partner, are about 3 months into our land flipping business. Got so much useful and realistic info from this forum and across all of Seths platforms I figured I’d jump in my self, continue to keep learning and hopefully help where I can.

I am 33 years old and do have experience with rental properties and house flips. That being said, I’ve been very interested in land flipping since I heard B.P. show 39 almost a decade ago. The business model we are working with( constantly working on? ) requires a skill set way beyond my technological capabilities and it took a few years to find that right partner. We started out in NY and landed our first deal a few weeks ago. After learning a few lessons the hard way we decided scratch our marketing there and began our weekly blind offer campaign in NC this week.

We are excited to connect with other like minded investors and looking forward to being a part of this community!

1 Like

Hey @Ryan91! Welcome to the forum. It’s great to see you here!

I’m glad to hear you found a good partner.

This is something I’m learning, too… it can take a lot of screening and sifting to find a good partner (sometimes you just have to wait for them to present themselves organically, you can’t rush it).

I’ve only found a few truly good ones over the past 15 years, but MAN, when you find the right person who fills in your gaps, it’s like pouring rocket fuel on your business. You’ll get so much further than you could ever go on your own.

Welcome Ryan! You’re in the right place!