New to the Industry from Texas here!

Hello,
Well, as the topic states, I am new to the industry. Came across Seth speaking about how he purchased vacant lots and resold them on a BP podcast. Lightbulb moment as they say.

Real Estate has been a draw for me for a while now, but never knew how to get into the industry with little finances but I wanted the chance to create my space in the industry.

Still blowing my mind that this vehicle into real estate existed. Extremely excited to be a part of the group. Apologies in advance to everyone, as I will have MANY questions. Looking forward to much success and the same to each you.

@kingseyeproperty welcome to the forum! Sounds like you’re similar to the rest of us. :slight_smile:

I look forward to seeing more of your questions as you get into it! There’s a lot to learn, but I’m sure we can help you figure things out.

@retipsterseth
Thank you very much. Saving up for your course. Anything you or others suggest I be focused on till then as far as setting up my infrastructure?
Thanks,
Rone

@kingseyeproperty Welcome from a fellow Texan. :slight_smile:

@lindah
Well, thank you Linda. Much appreciated.

@kingseyeproperty I would focus on getting your phone number, mailing address and company email, and maybe an LLC, if you want to go that far, established. These are the things you’ll need in place before you can start sending mail, and mail is what will really make things happen for you.

And if you’re going to use a data service, something like DataTree will be pretty useful too.

Websites and other bells and whistles are nice to have, but not critical as you start. When you’ve proven the concept to yourself, you can worry about setting those things up later.

What’s up, Rone. Welcome!!! This is a good place to get started. Seth has great info on this business. You’ll learn alot on this site and his Youtube channel.

@kingseyeproperty
Rone
Welcome
As soon as you possibly can, buy Seth’s course, it will give you all you need to succeed, it is the best!

Rod

@rod welcome Man!

Welcome Rone. There’s a lot to learn but the course maps it out step by step.