Newbie who's excited to be here!

Hello all!

My name’s Andrew. I’m new to the forum and eager to get started in land flipping. Based in Connecticut. My background is in technology and media, usually working in a Product, Business Development, or leadership functions to take new businesses from 0 → 1. I have experience in everything from home services and aircraft data marketplaces, from television ad sales optimization to downhole oil well fibre optic data analysis (try to say that mouthful 5x fast).

I recently decided to take some time off from work to 1) be home with my kids more often, and 2) bet on myself to build a new business. Enter: land flipping.

After stumbling across Seth’s course and REtipster generally, land flipping seemed like the right combination of data analysis and deal making that fits my current skills and that I want to focus on. Looking forward to jumping in with both feet, learning about the space, and being a part of this community.

Hello and thanks!
alt text

@andrewp said in Newbie who's excited to be here!:

I recently decided to take some time off from work to 1) be home with my kids more often, and 2) bet on myself to build a new business. Enter: land flipping.

Love it.
You’re in search of freedom.
I call it buying back your time.

I went through Seth’s course as well - great stuff.

So when’s the big day to get marketing out there? (Let’s hope before thanksgiving rolls around!)

@jessey thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to the journey ahead.

Hopefully before Thanksgiving!?! Maybe Canadian Thanksgiving. Srsly though, the end of summer will slow my pace of execution (we have some family trips/gettogethers). But after that the kids are back in school and my productivity is likely to skyrocket (:hand_with_index_and_middle_fingers_crossed:). Hoping to have an initial wave of marketing sent to sellers by 9/26 (though pushing for sooner).

@andrewp Sweet! Wait are you in Canada??

@jessey Nope. Just have a lot of Canadian friends who remind me often that there’s more than one Thanksgiving :shrug:

@andrewp got it. Was hoping to connect with another Canadian :stuck_out_tongue: