Organic Marketing Strategy

Hi Tipsters!
in 2023 I’m adding to other marketing channels to direct mail, as texting and cold callings (but considering also RVMs and cold emails).
At the moment I plan to:

1. Send no less than 500 neutral letters/week (which also direct to my website) every week
  2. As soon as the weekly drip is delivered, shoot a text to those same prospects for 1 week (1 text a day)
  3. Three days after the last texting day, start the cold callings
    according to your experience/opinion, what is the best sequence to use when adopting different channels and how do you distribute cold calls?
    Thank you!

@arturo I was talking with Callan Faulkner about this not long ago. She’s got a very organized and logical framework for when to send what kind of message, and what to say.

I believe she starts out with a text, then a RVM one week after that, than another RVM two weeks after that (so, three weeks after the initial text), then a text two weeks later, she sends another text… it’s kinda hard to explain here without getting really confusing, but it looked like a pretty solid system to me. And direct mail doesn’t even enter the picture until a couple months after the first text message is sent, and when it does, it’s a very unique-looking, handwritten letter, so it’s much harder to ignore.

Since there are a lot more moving pieces to think about, having a decent CRM becomes more important with this approach, or you’ll go crazy trying to keep track of where each person is in the sequence.

If you ever want to work with her, she’s not cheap, but given what you’re trying to do, it could be right up your alley.

2 Likes

@retipsterseth thank you very much for your answer. I watched the episode with Callan: I truly love what Callan does and how she does it. Her approach is based on launch control and direct skip, while I am currently giving a try to another system called REI REPLY (check https://www.reireply.com/?r_done=1). Ths tool is widely used in the house market space but, in fact, there are also a few successful land investors who are not too involved on social media. One of these silent killers is currently helping me configuring the system. The cost of REI REPLY is 49$ month, while to skip trace I’m currently using Versium, at 0.02 cents/lead (in case it won’t work, I will have wasted a small amount of money and, at that point, will be ready to jump into “Callan’s Universe” :rocket:)
Additionally, I’ve been using the help of Alicia Jarret and Supercharged Offers to enhance my digital assets (fb page, website, ebook, SEO…) and committed for 4 months mailing with her. I truly believe that, if someone wants to promote his/her online presence, mailing (with a mention to the website/ fb page in the letter) is still one of the most effective channels after social platforms like instagram, youtube, tik tok, twitter…but I’m not there yet though :grin: . This is the reason why, at the moment, I want to keep mailing while improving my lead generation by adding other marketing channels (Callan seems to use mailing as last touch instead).

But most importantly, MARRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND TO YOUR FAMILY MAN :santa: :santa:. I’m not sure if you realize the magnitude of what you’re doing but, in case you don’t, be aware that you change lives (mine included): this is quite a cool superpower! You deserve the best.

Organic marketing is a strategy that focuses on attracting and engaging an audience through non-paid marketing channels, such as search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media, email marketing, and public relations. Here are some key steps to develop an effective organic marketing strategy:

Define your target audience: Identify who your ideal customers are, what their needs and interests are, and how they consume information.

Conduct keyword research: Use tools such as Google Keyword Planner or SEMrush to find relevant keywords and phrases that your audience is searching for.

Create valuable content: Develop high-quality and informative content that aligns with your target audience’s interests and search intent. This can include blog posts, videos, infographics, and other formats.

Optimize your website: Implement on-page SEO best practices such as optimizing meta tags, URLs, and images, improving page load speed, and ensuring mobile responsiveness.

Build a social media presence: Use social media platforms to connect with your audience, share your content, and engage in conversations.

Leverage email marketing: Build a list of subscribers and send regular newsletters and promotional emails that provide value to your audience.

Monitor and measure results: Use analytics tools to track your website traffic, engagement metrics, and conversion rates, and adjust your strategy based on the data.
https://crecentech.com/
By following these steps, you can develop a strong organic marketing strategy that helps you build a loyal audience and drive long-term growth for your business.

1 Like

It’s important to have a script prepared so that you can deliver your message clearly and confidently. When distributing cold calls, it’s best to start with the most promising leads first.