Phonewagon: Calling (500 mins/mo), texting, tracking, integrations (No subscription)

May sound too good to be true, but I recently did a quick deal spotlight for Phonewagon. It's a pretty jam packed deal for someone looking for phone #'s, texting, tracking software to run their investing business.

This is a lifetime deal for $80 - meaning no subscriptions.

Here's a summary of what you get:

• 5 numbers
  • 500 mins per month
  • 250 text per month
  • Call recording
  • Greeting messages
  • Integrations
  • 60 day money guarantee

Hope some of you find this helpful. I typically do Spotlight Deals inside our REI Conversion facebook group if you want to catch it earlier as these deals go away quick.

More about it in this video here:

Wow, NO subscriptions? How is that even possible? I don't think I've ever seen that kind of thing for a phone service (outside of maybe Google Voice, I guess).

1 Like

Appsumo is pretty incredible @retipsterseth - you should subscribe to their mailing list. Tonnes of awesome lifetime deals from SAAS (software as a service) companies who are kicking off and need capital. It's a strategy to get themselves some capital to keep moving. I've gotten such amazing lifetime deals through Appsumo including:

podcast.co (hosting the REI Conversion podcast episodes... yea 1 time pricing was just a crazy deal)

dubb.com (screen capture but with more tools)

flixier.com (cloud video editor)

phonewagon.com

shortpixel.com (image compressor)

endorsal.io (automated testimonial collection tool)

just to name a few, and I use these tools consistently

Hope some of you guys sign up on Appsumo's mailing list, some of the best entrepreneur tools for ridiculous prices.

2 Likes

@Jessey

Is this a VOIP number? Do they have a digital interface for calling (using only wifi)?

@jawollbrink I believe calls get forwarded to your number or your team's numbers.

thanks, offer signed up.. you can make outbound calls but only via their interface over wifi from what I can see. Even though as a start I won’t use the tracking features the price seems unbelievable even just for a virtual number

1 Like