Real Estate Websites from Carrot or REI Conversion? Which is Better?

My name is Cami and I am a new member of the Land Investing Masterclass and I am setting up the foundation of my business currently but I’m stuck on which website to continue with.

I have heard great things about Carrot and the main reason I am leaning towards it is due to their expertise in optimization and it seems as though REI Conversion is more about having a better set up website specifically for land.

Although it would be nice to have a more refined website specific to land, I feel as though I can customize a carrot site to do the same while also having their optimization for leads on my side. If anyone has any opinion on this let me know, I would really appreciate it!

@camilamont Hello and welcome, great question.

I am also new and was wondering the same thing. I think I will be going with REI conversions. However, as an agent and investor, I have Carrot sites. The education they provide on everything to do with marketing is very strong they are very committed to their members succeed. They have weekly coaching calls that you can watch on-demand or participate while they are going on. They have tutorials on how to do every little thing to improve your SEO they also have the system set up with tools for you to track any paid marketing you are doing online such as PPC and FB marketing.

I have not explored REI Conversion and do not know what depth of support they have. The reason I am going to try REI is just to see how the two compare. From listening to the Carrot podcast I have the impression that they may actually have a website for Land investors as well. Hope this helps.

1 Like