Seeking Sales coaching program for land business. Recommendations

Hello
Seeking Sales coaching program for land business. Recommendations appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi @td - where are you at in your business? Are you just starting out and trying to establish your understanding of the fundamentals, or do you have some experience and deals under your belt, and perhaps you’re trying to get to the next level? If you can help me understand where you’ve been and where you’re trying to go, I can try and point you in the right direction.

@retipsterseth

Hello Sath,

I am an experienced land investor seeking to enhance my acquisition team’s efficiency and increase our closing rate within the land industry.

Tom

@td you might want to check out Travis King for this. He works with a lot of experienced land investors and has a bunch of creative ways that can help push them to the next level. You’d probably want to have a conversation with someone on his team to make sure he’s the right fit, but he’s one to check out.

You can find some good help from Jaren Barnes too, but they both have their areas of specialty, so you’d want to get with them to communicate what you’re looking to do to verify they can get you where you want to go.

Good luck!