Selling land to Latam investors

Hello from the jungle! :slight_smile: :palm_tree:

Dave here, I am pretty new to this industry, but I am really excited to learn and start buying my first properties soon.

About me, I have been living off the internet since 2002. Just completed my Digital Marketing Master, so feel free to ask for help if you need some advice in this matter. I am open and ready to jump into new ventures. I am bilingual and have lived in several continents from Africa to Europe and now volunteering with my family here in Latin America in a small town close to the Amazon jungle. Not only that, but I define myself as a digital nomad who is very comfortable working ventures from the other side of the world, whenever there is a solid opportunity.

Furthermore, I have grown recently a strong interest in land investments. I started exploring Realtor and Zillow, and now I have grown to understand a lot more thanks to RETipster and information available online.

My goal is to buy US vacant properties and sell these across Latin America to local investors looking to diversify their portfolio or move their money abroad into a more stable economy.

Summarizing, for me and my team, creating a real estate website won’t be a problem, etc. so I could be up and running in no time if everything goes well. :sunrise_over_mountains:

So there you have it, that’s a little about me and my objectives, of course I realize I still have to learn a lot and I understand that I may need some solid partners too, I hope we can connect and growth a healthy friendship here with everyone, who knows maybe do some business together.

Best

Dave Villacreses

@vimaim welcome!! You’re in the right place. Italian here, now in Italy😁

@arturo thank you. Awesome to hear that. How are you doing managing your business from abroad?

Best,

Dave

@vimaim I operate through my LLC so to have a EIN (not SSN provided). My LLC has a resident Manager for all the admin work and sign on behalf of the Company, a CPA for tax reports and a Notary. For the rest, I use a VoIP systhem for phone calls and a good VPN to access some US websites not opened to NOT-US servers. This is pretty much it😁.

@arturo said in Selling land to Latam investors:

@vimaim I operate through my LLC so to have a EIN (not SSN provided). My LLC has a resident Manager for all the admin work and sign on behalf of the Company, a CPA for tax reports and a Notary. For the rest, I use a VoIP systhem for phone calls and a good VPN to access some US websites not opened to NOT-US servers. This is pretty much it😁.

Makes sense, thanks for the heads-up.
The resident manager is the one I may be missing yet, I wonder if my LLC Agent could fill that role, not sure about a partner who can help me locally yet.

@vimaim I used a service Company to open my LLC and Bank account which normally offers this service and, for my situation, that was the best way to proceed.
If you already have your LLC, I believe your Agent should be able to sign on your behalf as long as he covers the role of Manager and/or Member of your Company. That’s quite a critical aspect everytime that you need a wet signature on a piece of paper (deed, affidavit, bank business account documents etc). As alternative, I heard of people delegating some professionals with a limited power of attorney.