Selling subpar property!

I am trying to determine the best way to sell a New Mexico parcel. The parcel is landlocked, no utilities, has been undeveloped for a number of years, zoned commercial however the county won’t let much happen since no roads, utilities available.

I have started marketing using the usual outlets (FB, Zillow, and other sites RETipster recommended) I have used Google Earth pic, and GIS pic to show property. I have been asked if I have anymore pics however frankly I don’t want to spend anymore money on this parcel. My neighbor letters just hit so may see some action. Any recommendations the best way to sell this type of parcel? G

@gcohen not sure what angles you got in your Google Earth pictures, but sometimes it’s just a matter of turning the perspective so it points from a few different directions. All it takes is a few degrees up, down, left, or right, and the property and its surroundings will start to look very different.

Check out this blog post if you haven’t already. It’ll give you all kinds of ideas on how to get the best pictures you possibly can without paying anyone to go out and visit it.

Sell it on terms to someone as an investment lot. For 150/month or something like that.
I have been surprised at what I can move on terms deals.

@retipsterseth TY for feedback