Should I do REtipster's paid course?

I’m thinking of signing up for Seth’s Land Investing course.

(https://members.retipster.club/land-investing-masterclass)

I find his videos to be packed full of information, and so useful. But I would love to talk to someone that has taken the course and get some insight on how it worked out for you.

I purchase houses for flipping and rentals in the central Texas area. So I’m thinking this would be a good to add to the business.

Thank you,
Michael

Definately worth doing. It’s been over 5 years since I first tookthe course. It’s very throrough and Seth regualry upadates the modules. Occasionally I go back and refresh myself on a topic. The onogng value is in the forum, bonue materials /library and the office hours.

2 Likes

@latitude500 I attended it in Apr 21 and on 2 jun i self closed on 15 infill lots just by following the instructions from the Masterclass. I believe there’s no side of the business that Seth missed to cover. Seth’ and Jaren’s availability along with -as @karljames says- the private forum and the monthly calls, complete the package.

Furthermore, from all the REtipster podcasts, articles and blogs it appears pretty clear to me how @retipsterseth and @Jarenb are inclined to a “go slow and steady” approach more than a “go big or go home” one, and actually this is my favourite way of doing things too. Even so, don’t worry: the course prepare you to operate indifferently on high value lots as low value ones.

3 Likes

Thank you for both of your input. I’ve signed up and paid. So it looks like I’m going to be getting to work today.

2 Likes

@latitude500 I’m pretty sure you won’t regret it ;)…