SoCal Meetup

Hello are there any investors in Southern California, or even the Inland Empire that would like to meet up and start a small group or even a mastermind group? The more I read and the more I listen to podcast, I am learning that it is not recommended to do this business in a bubble. However I’m sure that many of us are, especially those of us that are new to the land flipping business.

My thinking is there is enough land and enough money out here for everyone, so let’s share ideas and lessons learned. Because I am learning A LOT just trying to get my technology set up. Or speaking of technology, would anyone be interested in virtual meetups via zoom or some other platform?

@shavonbogan said in SoCal Meetup:

My thinking is there is enough land and enough money out here for everyone, so let’s share ideas and lessons learned. Because I am learning A LOT just trying to get my technology set up. Or speaking of technology, would anyone be interested in virtual meetups via zoom or some other platform?

FYI I believe online mastermind groups are already in the works with this program. But otherwise I’m interested in an actual in-person SoCal meetup event. FYI I’m in the San Fernando Valley. I’ve been in the real estate business for a few years, but just getting started with this business model.

@george-baltakian Hey George. I am way in the Inland Empire near Riverside. We can try virtual if you like.