Using A Remote Online Notary Public For Your Real Estate Transactions

Greetings everyone! Has anyone considered using a Remote Online Notary Public to assist with real estate transactions? If so, I can assist…

I’m a commissioned and bonded Remote Online Notary Public & Notary Signing Agent in the state of Texas. I’m able to notarize signatures on documents (general and/or real estate), ONLINE, throughout the state of Texas, throughout the United States as well as globally as long as I am physically located in the state of Texas at the time of the online notarization. This is done via a secured two-way audio/visual conferencing platform (webcam) from the comfort and safety of your home or office (or where ever you or your clients are located) as long as you or your sellers/buyers are U.S. citizens, with a U.S. social security number and a U.S. government-issued photo I.D. or U.S. Passport. The process is very easy and a quick way to get your transactions done (quickly) especially if you are self-closing on real estate deals.

The starting price (up to three electronic seals/stamps) is $31.00 ($25.00 for the online notarization plus $6.00 for each signature notarized up to three electronic seals/stamps). The price varies after more than three electronic seals/stamps has been applied to documents within an online notarization session.

If you want to schedule a mock (test) notarization with me to get an overall understanding of the entire process, please let me know. I would love to show you how an online notarization is done! Thank you and I look forward to engaging in discussion with you regarding this topic as well as answer any questions you may have regarding remote online notarization (RON).

Thank you!

@ywgarner10
I am interested in your services, please contact me at [email protected].

@Cstone, sure! I will be messaging you in a few. Thank you for reaching out to me!