Washington State Assignment Deal

High there!

Although I am new to this forum I am not new to Land Investing and have had many successful deals over the years.

I have two 2.52 acre lots 5.04 acres total which share a property line under contract to purchase by the end of February.

They are in a market that is currently averaging 65ish DOM.

I have walked them, they are awesome!

I have just found another couple of deals that will require all of my capital and I cannot do everything so I thought I would pass these on to a fellow investor for a small assignment fee.

I have both lots under contact for 200k with an assignment clause in the PA.

My research and Agents Opinion of value are between 250 and 300k if listed as one lot. Potentially more if some clearing and other work is done. I.e septic design, road rough in.

I have estimates and a contractor lined up to build in a road, which I can share with you. As well as all information needed to take these lots on.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send me an email at [email protected] and I can brief you on this deal.

Please, only reply if you are a serious investor who has their own capital to invest as this is not a deal that a deal funder would likely take on as it does not meet their standard 50% rule.

Thanks for reading!

Kyle