What is the best domain hosting for buying raw land

I purchased bluehost , had nothing but problems from the start

I use Namecheap. Have not had any issues.

@downupllc I also use NameCheap (REtipster Affiliate Link).

It’s nice that you can easily point it around to whatever domain name you want, so you aren’t attached to the same company that’s also hosting.

Out of curiosity, what issues are you having with Bluehost?

We end up helping a lot of others setup their websites here at Pebble - I urge you to with something simple like Google Domains.

Other cheaper services will also hook you into their hosting and typically is a nightmare to deal with if you’re setting up your own site or integrating your email into different things.

Google Workspace/Domains

If you want to talk more about that feel free to reach out.

Here’s a bit about sites: https://pebblerei.com/websites/

You can see @retipsterseth video on there reviewing it as well.

@retipsterseth customer service, several times I called and they seem like they are doing other things at the same time and then I’m asking the same questions over and over

@jessey thanks , I am brand new with all of this and it is overwhelming. I’m not computer savvy and have no idea how to start website.

@downupllc thanks, I will read about them . I definitely will need phone support and I will see if they have this

@rch2stew It can be daunting. but its why we have www.pebblerei.com/websites - we simply take care of all website related headaches - as you want to be an investor… not a web designer :anguished:

feel free to watch seth’s review on that page too.

@rch2stew said in What is the best domain hosting for buying raw land:

@retipsterseth customer service, several times I called and they seem like they are doing other things at the same time and then I’m asking the same questions over and over

Good to know. I’ve never had to call them before. I know some companies really fall apart when it comes to phone support. RingCentral was another example of this… just because they had a phone number to call didn’t mean you would get any help by calling them.

@jessey I looked at pebble , I don’t think there is a phone number to contact . I’m trying to get domain hosting and build a website but I will need phone support

@rch2stew what support are you in need of? All our support is via email. But happy to perhaps bring some clarity to whatever it is that you need.

@jessey I’m brand new to this and know nothing about this technology, website building , terminology etc, I’m going to need to find one that has phone support to walk through all of this

@rch2stew Just a thought here. You could look into hiring someone via a service like Fiverr. Ask them to set up your technology and document exactly how they did it. There are also tons of educational videos on Youtube that will step you through pretty much anything you need to know.

@bethlee Love this method of learning. Great suggestion.

@jessey Thanks, Jessey. In my W2, we use 3 different models: do it yourself, do it for me, and do it with me. The latter is becoming more prevalent as teams want help, but also want a path to be self-sufficient.

1 Like