Will DataTree Negotiate?

Wanting to use DataTree for my first mailers that I intend on getting out starting this month. Is it worth it to try and negotiate price with them? Seems a bit pricier than expected… or is this considered average?

$200 MMC includes 3,333 leads or a combination of leads and other products
$300 MMC includes 6000 leads or a combination of leads and other products
$600 MMC includes 15,000 leads or a combination of leads and other products

@scott79 I’m not aware of any negotiation they’ll do, but there are definitely less expensive data services based on volume. PropStream and PropertyRadar are two alternatives worth checking out. Both cost less than $100/mo with no commitment and that monthly cost includes up to 10,000 leads you can export per month.

They both have their drawbacks as well (I like DataTree for certain features that neither of these two alternatives have), but if you’re primarily concerned about price, DataTree is not your only option.

1 Like

@retipsterseth Thank you sir. I’m going to go watch your videos on both of these today and see if I can make them work. That’s a substantial difference! Appreciate you, as always.

@scott79 I’m actually recording two reviews on PropertyRadar today (so far, I’m liking what I see). I hope to have them published in the next week or so. Keep an eye on the YouTube channel for those!

1 Like

@retipsterseth sweet